Typical things always heard in vacation towns:
- What's this?
- I'm keeping that!
- It's for my collection!
- It's a rock.
- Did you put on sunblock?
- I thought my sneakers would cover that part.
- Flat Bud Lite.
- Okay, that's the worst.
- It's a local beer made entirely of blueberries, pine needles, and sunblock.
- He can sleep under our bed. He doesn't make that much noise, if he's been drinking.
- You're not keeping that thing. We're taking it back to the gift shop right now.
- I forget which one I got it from.
- We won't know if it's infected until you do laundry.
- These little towns must be adorable in the winter.
- Lady, it's a hellhole in January.
Good news, everyone! If Spain's new law catches on everywhere, you will no longer be burdened with all those annoying "hyperlinks" cluttering up your online experience.
...continue reading "Do not share this link"
Chapter 36: Ralph Ellison
...featuring DeMorge Brown. Available July 29, 2014
If you've always wanted to hear an interview with your favorite author but they died years ago, take advantage of Mr. Wells using his time machine to bring them up for a few questions.
If you never wanted to hear something like that...it's not really that.
I don't meditate, unless one counts watching a news channel on the weekend and contemplating the meaninglessness of all existence, but Laurie Norton has made
, a wonderful short film about meditation. Sitting
It's paired with two other shorts, "Fade In" and "No, No, You First" and the whole thing is being released as a film called "Triptych."
Here's the catch.
...continue reading "Triptych: Sitting"