The show is sold out, but you can still tweet your questions.
No idea when this podcast will go out.
Returning from somewhere, nice to see them again, it's the Knife and Fork Band at the Dawson Street Pub, Friday night, August 1 (2014). With Amy Pickard sitting in.
Typical things always heard in vacation towns:
- What's this?
- I'm keeping that!
- It's for my collection!
- It's a rock.
- Did you put on sunblock?
- I thought my sneakers would cover that part.
- Flat Bud Lite.
- Okay, that's the worst.
- It's a local beer made entirely of blueberries, pine needles, and sunblock.
- He can sleep under our bed. He doesn't make that much noise, if he's been drinking.
- You're not keeping that thing. We're taking it back to the gift shop right now.
- I forget which one I got it from.
- We won't know if it's infected until you do laundry.
- These little towns must be adorable in the winter.
- Lady, it's a hellhole in January.
Good news, everyone! If Spain's new law catches on everywhere, you will no longer be burdened with all those annoying "hyperlinks" cluttering up your online experience. ...continue reading "Do not share this link"